Any prognosis for when 2.4 is due?

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 14:39:00 EST 2009

No idea on the when, but it will continue to support the XML backend.

While I love the idea of the SQL backend(s) the fact that they are all "instant commit" actually is something of a negative for me, as it means I can't do the "eh, I've screwed around so much I'm not sure where my head is anymore, I'll just close, not save, re-open the file and start over" but I play with things probably more than is good for me.

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com