Longer file name...

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Thu Dec 31 10:25:04 EST 2009

On 31 December 2009 at 16:05, James Wilde said:

> On Dec 31, 2009, at 14:19 , Ken G. wrote:
>
> > Yeah, thanks.  I finally figure it out.  LOL.  It was something that
> > never occurred to me.  I really had no idea.  LOL.  I tried it and I was
> > able to recall last saved page. Again, thanks and Happy New Year.
> >
> > Ken
> >
> > Fred Bone wrote:

> >> Save As.
>
> So if my original file was called 'Accounts' and I have a number of .xac
> and .log files in the same directory, and use 'Save as <Accounts>' I'll be
> back to one file?  And the others will be gone?

You'll be back to a short filename. I have no idea whether the other
files will autodelete (if you have that option selected); that depends on
whether the autodelete function looks for <current-filename>.* or only
for <currentfilename>.<datetime>.[log|xac]. And of course it won't happen
until the autodelete time has expired.