employee bookkeeping -- transaction report

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Feb 6 00:06:09 EST 2009

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quoting John Griessen <john at cibolo.com>:

>> A report that has the splits all listed is what I want, so I can show
>> the deducted amounts to my employee.
>
> Open a register with the transaction.
> Select the transaction
> Click on "Split" (to expand the transaction)
> Then run the Reports -> Account Transaction Report
>
> Is that what you want?

It's getting warm...  My debian installed gnucash 2.2.6 has splits open whenever
a line in an account is selected, so no click on split possible, (greyed out)

What I got was a single line sort of like this:
01/30/2009	1915	M____ X______ $13/hour before_tax pay	hours worked take home = gross pay -0.062*gross pay-Inc_tax	-- Split
Transaction --		$27.63	$1,045.91

The splits are not listed out.

Is this report done in scheme?  I'm doing a little scheme programming already.

How would I make a similar one using this one as a guide, recompile, and put it on the menu?

Thanks,

John Griessen