excess whitespace at top of reports

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Feb 7 17:53:13 EST 2009

I saw another posting on this earlier today and did not save it :(

I've recently built a new F10 system (old box, new F10) for my wife to
use for GNUCash. She started using it today for the first time, and
every report she prints has six, or so, blank pages following the report
name, before any content appears. it doesn't look like it's actually
emitting blank pages, but rather some number of blank lines, because
the first line of text does not fall at the top of a page, but somewhere
halfway or 3/4 of the way down from the top.

It's not a big deal to take the blank pages and put 'em back into the
printer, but I thought I'd add another data point to the report.

                         While we were still sinners,
                              Christ died for us.