excess whitespace at top of reports

Joe McDevitt jmcd06776 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 23:34:10 EST 2009

Yes, this appears to be related.  I'm having the same problem, which I had posted previously.  I've been using gnucash for several months, and this just suddenly showed up, i.e., I had been able to
generate reports previously without a hitch.  The problem is that after
the report title (Account Summary, Transaction Report, etc.) a large
amount of white space (<BR>) is printed before the actual report.  The amount of white space results in multiple blank pages that appears to be proportional to the size of the report.

I have Fedora 10 x86_64 and gnucash 2.2.8.  Any help to correct the white space issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe