gnc-register protocol?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:16:34 EST 2009

D. R. Evans said the following at 02/07/2009 07:35 PM :
> I have created an HTML Income statement.
>
> When I click on an account in konqueror, I receive the following message:
>   Protocol not supported gnc-register
>
> What do I need to do so that something more useful happens when I click the
> account links?
>
> This is on 64-bit Kubuntu 8.10 (intrepid) fully up to date.

I forgot to mention: this is gnucash 2.2.6, although I kind-of doubt that
that's particularly relevant.

FWIW a similar thing happens in FF: "Firefox doesn't know how to open this
address, because the protocol (gnc-register) isn't associated with any
program". Which sounds like FF's version of the same error message.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR