Feature request.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 9 12:16:58 EST 2009

Hi,

Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at hotkey.net.au> writes:

> A whuile ago I suggested that the date format when importing QIFs
> should match the locale.  I was told to lodge a feature request but
> did nothing about it.

QIF will accept ANY date format and make some reasonable guestimate of
what you mean based on the context.  It's pretty intelligent about it.
The importer only asks you for a date format if the data is ambiguous.
I suppose that if it turns out to be ambiguous it could default to
the current locale format..   BUT it should still ask you.

And yes, feature requests are made in Bugzilla.