Entry

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:59:30 EST 2009

Skip,

Use Tools > General Ledger to enter the transactions. Just like in a
physical general ledger, here you can enter both debit and credit sides of
the transaction. And when you move on to enter the next transaction, the
date stays the same as for the one you just entered. Very useful for
entering a big batch of transactions at once.