Help

mybuyer at roadrunner.com mybuyer at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 12 16:28:59 EST 2009

I found the easiest way was to get Porticus as an interface to
MacPorts running and then install gnucash with that tool. There was
one single command that had to be run in Terminal to make it all work
(couldn't find or set preferences or something to that effect) and
that tip was mentioned on this list (search here: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user
  )

More info at: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/MacOSX/MacPortsDetail

I opted for the native Quartz approach and that works fine, but isn't
very OS X like and copy/paste do not work.

-Paul