JPMorgan Chase Setup for OFX

Dennis Muhlestein djmuhlestein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:03:43 EST 2009

George L wrote:
> I am enrolled for their Direct Access through the PFM service. I have tried
> unsuccessfully to download accounts using OFX. Under General I use my Chase
> Web User ID for User name, User ID and Customer ID. Country is USA. Bank ID
> is the bar code on left hand side on the bottom of my checks (I have also
> tried the number on the bottom right hand side of my checks). For OFX the
> FID is 1601, ORG is Chase Bank, Server URL is
> https://www.oasis.cfree.com/1601.ofxgp, HTTP 1.0 or 1.1.

Is the FID and url you are using for Chase Credit cards and not a bank
account?  I think they are separate.  I use the credit card FID/URL and
it works fine.  (You have to enable OFX on their website but they don't
charge for it.)

I don't have experience with a checking/savings account though.  I just
recall when I was searching for FID information that there was multiple
entries for Chase Bank depending on the type of account and actual Bank.

-Dennis