JPMorgan Chase Setup for OFX

George L mechprof1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 16:58:13 EST 2009

I've tried the three sets of data I could find from the OFX Blog
(http://ofxblog.wordpress.com/?s=chase
which I believe includes that for the Credit Card account with no success in
obtaining any accounts. Unless my bank ID is incorrect or there are other
OFX data I don't see what else to try.

George L