UK Unit Trust Prices

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 02:22:35 EST 2009

If you're willing to modify Finance::Quote, yes. See my patch on the
mailing list yesterday. There is some chance that other quotes may be
broken, but I'm using the patched version for US quotes and occasional
tests for UK trusts/funds. You need a fix for both the date problem
and pence vs pounds (both are included in the patch).

$gnc-fq-dump yahoo_europe GB0030938707GBP
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
     symbol: GB0030938707GBP      <=== required
       date: 02/13/2009           <=== required
   currency: GBP                  <=== required
       last: 1.2646               <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price: 1.2646               <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

The official status is that finance quote doesn't yet support for
quotes for funds, just stocks.

Dave