Account specification of multiple transactions during/after import

Jodi Phelps jpjphelps at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:25:49 EST 2009

Hi all,

My transition from QB to Gnucash has gone quite smoothly, several
months, until now.  All I want to do is get my personal books on my new
laptop for planned trip this week.  I have never done a back
up, but it seems it should be simple to save a back-up copy on a disc
and pop it into my laptop, but I
have spent hours now, trying to do that.  Can anybody give me specifics?
The manual does not.
Thanks,
Jodi