Mac OSX Leopard : Gnucash with Quartz in a .app

Chocodup chocodup at free.fr
Wed Feb 18 17:49:23 EST 2009

Hi,

I have already been able to compile Gnucash 2.2.8 with X11 using fink.
I recenty have compiled Gnucash 2.2.8 with Quartz using macport (http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/MacOSX/MacPortsDetail
)
All these solutions worked for me, but I still have to launch gnucash
using a terminal.

Today, I tried to make a gnucash.app using the solution described in
the following wiki page : http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/MacOSX/Quartz.
However, I haven't been able to compile gnucash successfully using
this solution.

When I try to launch "jhbuild build", I have the following error :
jhbuild build: libgnomeprintui has a dependency on unknown
"libgnomecanvas" module

Has anybody seen this error before ? How to go on ?
Thanks for your help,
Guillaume.