asset allocation report

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:32:14 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I'd be very interested in helping with the design & coding of
> improvements
> > to investments if I were not already kept fully busy fixing basic
> problems
> > like register issues, especially crashes. Once that stuff is addressed,
> > fixing the lot management for investments and adding support for
> importing
> > OFX investment transactions would probably have a higher priority than
> > adding new features as well, at least for me.
>
> Too bad the Register Rewrite work stalled...

Have not looked at that stuff yet, but may at some point. Or hopefully
someone else will, because I'd rather improve the investment stuff! At least
the existing register bugs are pretty easy for me to pick off now that I've
spent a fair amount of time reading (and documenting) the existing code.
With the added debugging statements, the investigative work has thankfully
gotten a lot easier.