Can't edit scheduled investment transactions

Tom Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:21:16 EST 2009

Gnucash allows me to schedule a previously recorded
Assets:Investments:CollegeFund transaction but when I go to save the
Scheduled Transaction after editing it I get the error message
"Scheduled transactions with variables cannot be automatically created."

Is there a way around this issue?  I have a couple of transactions now
that I need to remember to enter since I'm unable to create scheduled
transactions for them. The computer should be much better at remembering
these things than me.

I'm running the latest gnucash under Windows XP.