How can I do something like the "Envelope System"

Rafferty Uy rafferty.uy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 01:32:11 EST 2009

Wow! I didn't see this feature.
So what is the budget for? Does it give alerts if you overspend?

Thanks and happy new year!

Rafferty D. Uy
Software Engineer @ ease solutions Pte. Ltd.
MBA Student @ National University of Singapore

"Business is a game, the greatest game in the world if you know how to play
it."
~ Thomas J Watson (Founder of IBM)