Close book + new file

Doug Pastorello SpiderDad10 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 20:46:12 EST 2009

Roberto,
I have a perl script that may help. It goes through the GnuCash database
and deletes old splits and transactions. It leaves all the "STOCK" and
"MUTUAL" splits alone. The new database needs to be cleaned-up a bit by
using "Check&Repair", and adding starting balances to the accounts. I
used it to clean-up my 10 year old database, and now loading and saving
are MUCH faster. If folks are interested, I can post the script.
	-- Doug.