Close book + new file

Roberto Hernandez roberto.hfer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:15:24 EST 2009

Hello Doug,

My data file only has the transactions for 2008, so deleting them
would not take very long. The main task I want to avoid is creating
the starting balances.

There's quite a few people developing the same thing (at least three):
* close-books.pl - mentioned by Mark
* jGnucashEditor - mentioned by Marcus
* perl script - mentioned by Doug

Any chance of getting one of these integrated into GnuCash?

Regards!