Australian taxes

Kim Jones manjo at sa.chariot.net.au
Sun Jan 11 02:15:36 EST 2009

Hi to the list,
I've been using GNU cash for just the better part of a month and so I'm
still trying to set things up and get used to it. I use at work a program
called MYOB (myownbuiniss)and use Quicken at home for personal finance but
because I've just opened a very small business its not worth the expense to
purchase MYOB or Quicken for my small business so GNU Cash is perfect for my
plans. My question is this though because I'm Australian based how can I use
say my Australian Tax Line assignments i.e.: GST and work taxes, since from
looking at each country they are somewhat different. I have been using
Quicken for years for my personal finances but since opening the business I
have GST taxes now, so how can I revert the taxes that GNU has which is
American into say an Australian personal and business taxes. I'm very new at
this so I hopefully I'll catch on sooner that later.  Hoping you guys can
help
Regards
Kim

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090109-0, 09/01/2009
Tested on: 11/01/2009 4:26:00 PM