Technical issues

Jodi Phelps jpjphelps at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:24:49 EST 2009

Hello out there,
I am brand new to GnuCash and the list.  I have been using QuickBooks
for years with no problems, and have added GnuCash along side QB for the
last couple of months of 2008.  As soon as I let go of QB, I have
technical issues!
I have two invoices up "view invoice", and then a "printable invoice",
same invoice.  When I try to "close" them, I am kicked out of the system
completely and the system reboots.  I reported it to Windows (I have
XP-home version).   This may be completely unrelated to GnuCash, but then...
I also have a printing problem.  I think I need a driver.  My reports
all print mirrored, and upside down.  How do I find the driver I need to
print properly?  I have grown accustomed to the good QB support and feel
a little lost here, but hoping somebody out there can help me.  I really
cannot afford QB anymore.  Thanks in advance for any help !
Regards to all,
Jodi