Fw: Gnucash dies when opening my data file

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jan 12 17:16:30 EST 2009

On Monday 12 January 2009 12:26:54 Jon Loose wrote:
> [...]

Hi Jon,

I don't have any advice relating to the console output you have posted -
however, can you go back in time and open any of the old backup files that GC
has created - look in the directory where your data file is stored, and you
should see a bunch of files with a timestamp appended

ie.
<yourFilename>.200910122216.xac

etc.

will any recent ones open?