[Fwd: Re: Scheduled Transaction]

Louis Passano III louis at lpiii.com
Mon Jan 12 09:09:10 EST 2009

This is a new question concerning scheduled transactions.  The question about the Mac is not a hot item.

Is there a way to schedule a transaction for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th tuesday...,etc. of the month?  For now I just set it for the tenth and modify it as it occurs in each month.

I'm runnin GnuCash 2.2.6 on Ubuntu 8.10 (intrepid)

In another vein I want to install the same version of GnuCash on my Mac laptop so that I may use the same data file; probably stored on a memory stick.  I'm running leopard on my Mac and don't feel the need to upgrade to tiger.

Louis Passano III - Finksburg, Maryland, USA