Importing OCX statement

Alf Stockton alf at stockton.co.za
Tue Jan 13 03:38:40 EST 2009

I have successfully managed to import my bank statement into my copy of
gnucash on my Ubuntu 8.10 laptop but all entries go into the "Imbalance"
account and then I have to fiddle with each entry to get it to go to the
correct account.
Surely there is a better way to do this?

What would be good would be if the original statement contained the correct
account in the first place. How do I achieve this?

Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.