Importing OCX statement

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:48:26 EST 2009

Further on this: I am not certain about OCX, but I know that in OFX, I am presented with a list of the transactions before they get committed, and at that point, I can change the account the druid chose. I always check this closely to make sure that the selection makes sense.

Split transactions (such as mortgage payments which have both interest and principle) I leave in Imbalance. Then I can into the Imbalance account and edit each transaction out of Imbalance. It's a nice way to remind myself that I need to do some work on the transaction still.

David