Your help please

Earle Rheaume earleb at rogers.com
Thu Jan 15 12:37:18 EST 2009

Thank you gentlemen. I'll give it a try.

In the meantime I did something and am locked out..

See below.

GnuCash could not obtain the lock for C:\Users\Owner\Sharon Rheaume. That
database may be in use by another user, in which case you should not save
the database. Do you want to proceed with saving the database?

How do I rectify this situation?

Thank you.

Earle
________