Year end, import/export

Doug Pastorello SpiderDad10 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 20:33:29 EST 2009

I have a script that deletes old transactions.
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2009-January/027957.html
Right now, it doesn't delete stock transactions. However, it's easy to
change that. Then you can run the script, giving it a year in the
future, and all transactions will be removed from the GC file.
	-- Doug.