Customer report: outstanding invoices only

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 16 12:34:03 EST 2009

Hi,

"Jannick Asmus" <jannick.news at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to have a customer report showing the outstanding invoices
> only? I was wondering if the attribute active/inactive invoice could be used
> here.

I believe that the report, as written, will not do that.  You can
set a date-range for the set of invoices that are displayed, but if
you have unpaid invoices "prior" to paid invoices there's no way to
set up the report to show only the "unpaid" invoices.