Customer report: outstanding invoices only

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:44:11 EST 2009

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Atkins" <warlord at MIT.EDU>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user
To: "Jannick Asmus" <jannick.news at gmail.com>
Cc: <gnucash-user at lists.gnucash.org>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: Customer report: outstanding invoices only

> Hi,
>
> "Jannick Asmus" <jannick.news at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to have a customer report showing the outstanding invoices
>> only? I was wondering if the attribute active/inactive invoice could be
>> used
>> here.
>
> I believe that the report, as written, will not do that.  You can
> set a date-range for the set of invoices that are displayed, but if
> you have unpaid invoices "prior" to paid invoices there's no way to
> set up the report to show only the "unpaid" invoices.

This was my thought at first, too - of course without knowing the program.
But the foot line of the customer report displaying the amounts of unpaid
invoices grouped by terms encouraged me to post my question. Isn't it true
that exactly the unpaid invoices are particularly handled on the way of the
report?

> -derek

Best wishes,
J.