I dont have a clue

osahon aiyudubie osahonno1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 14:12:59 EST 2009

Hello,

I read about GNUCASH on the internet and found it quite interesting. However that is where the road ends for me. I have been to the site and dont know what to download. Even after downloading "gnucash-2.2.8.tar.bz2", I still dont know what to do. Is it possible for a normal person to install this program or do I have to be computer geek first. Is there any help out there like a step by step guide or is it just plain impossible for a person like myself.

Sorry for sounding very pessimistic. I like a challenge but I have spent the last 5 hours trying this and still dont have a clue. I consider my computing skills to be above average for a non geek. This is the first time I have encountered a software that I cant install. Is there any help out there? Any assistance will be much appreciated. My operating system is windows vista.

Thanks,

Osa