gnucash crashing!

Tony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Sat Jan 17 16:05:25 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm running GnuCash 2.2.8 on a Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex system.

I just processed a payment.  When complete there happened to be four
tabs on my screen: Accounts, Checking, Accounts Receivable, and View
Invoice 3044 (which is the invoice I just received payment for).

If I select the View Invoice 3044 tab and click Close I expect that one
page to disappear, instead the entire application crashes.  When I start
up GnuCash again I presented a warning about a lock being set.  When I
open the application anyway (rather than requesting a new session) the
same four tabs appear and the application crashes again when I try to
close the View Invoice 3044 tab.

One further note: I can close any of the other tabs without any
problems.

Thanks in advance,
Tony