data lost between sessions

Andy Den Tandt adtlist_qsd at adtsoft.eu
Mon Jan 19 16:33:11 EST 2009

A long shot - but like the modification dates, maybe you see an (error)
message that points you in the right direction:

The data files are gzip compressed XML files. Do you see anything wrong with
the XML?

Instructions are based on Windows, you will have to compensate for mac
behavior ;-)
- Rename .xac file to test.gz
- uncompress
- rename extracted file to test.xml
- drag the test.xml file onto Safari or Firefox.

Observe whether the browser reports any errors in parsing the XML.
Also: is all your data in the XML of the 40K file? What's the difference
with your 20K file? Only the creditcard transactions or is anything else
missing?

Andy