online wizard and windows XP

Jerome Bias Bias at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 20 16:50:18 EST 2009

I have had to reinstall Gnucash on a  new machine.  This one is running
Windows XP.  I am running into trouble with the online aqbanking wizard,
I have forgotten how I got it to work last time.

I am having the typical problem of not being able to download the
information from my ancillary accounts.

I have followed the
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect_in_GnuCash_2 as
best as possible.
1. I have downloaded and unzipped libofx.9.0 and aqbanking2.2.6.
2. As a non computer person I am unsure of how to follow through with
the following commands of
    a. Installing the patch
    b. recompiling libofx
    c. clean,make,install aqbanking.

I really like this program but I  need a little help moving it along.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Jerome Bias