AP Bills Not Marked "Paid"

Blackhawke blackhawke at vetl.org
Tue Jan 20 14:44:08 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 13:44 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Blackhawke <blackhawke at vetl.org> writes:
>
> >> Maybe you can use the Lot Viewer to look at the lots in the account
> >> and see what the balances are?
> >
> > Hurm... Well I think you've just exceeded my knoweldge of the program.
> > How do you look at the lots?
>
> Actions -> View Lots

Duh!

Thanks. :P

Now, what does "Scrub Account" and "Scrub" do? Will they do anything to
help clear up the problem?

> And a suggestion right back at you:   When you start noticing a
> problem like this you should stop and fix the problem instead of
> continuing on as if nothing is wrong.

=heh=

Point taken.

But in my own defense: Until last month I was running FC6 and version
2.0.X of GC and I knew that 2.2.X was out. So A) I rather figured that
if I brought the issue up I would simply be told to upgrade (which I
couldn't, because GC 2.2 isn't available for FC6) and or B) that I was
seeing a bug that had been fixed in version 2.2.X. So, since the problem
wasn't critical, I didn't do anything about it until I was able to shut
the business down long enough to upgrade and see what happened when I
fired up GC 2.2.X. When the issue didn't "correct itself", *then* I
brought it up.

-=Blackhawke=-