AP Bills Not Marked "Paid"

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 21 10:12:58 EST 2009

Blackhawke <blackhawke at vetl.org> writes:

>> Actions -> View Lots
>
> Duh!
>
> Thanks. :P
>
> Now, what does "Scrub Account" and "Scrub" do? Will they do anything to
> help clear up the problem?

Probably not...  I'd be wary of trying it.   However using the viewer
you should be able to find the first lot that still has a non-zero
balance, or maybe see if a lot went over-balance or something and
turned negative?

>> And a suggestion right back at you:   When you start noticing a
>> problem like this you should stop and fix the problem instead of
>> continuing on as if nothing is wrong.
>
> =heh=
>
> Point taken.
>
> But in my own defense: Until last month I was running FC6 and version
> 2.0.X of GC and I knew that 2.2.X was out. So A) I rather figured that
> if I brought the issue up I would simply be told to upgrade (which I
> couldn't, because GC 2.2 isn't available for FC6) and or B) that I was
> seeing a bug that had been fixed in version 2.2.X. So, since the problem
> wasn't critical, I didn't do anything about it until I was able to shut
> the business down long enough to upgrade and see what happened when I
> fired up GC 2.2.X. When the issue didn't "correct itself", *then* I
> brought it up.

While I can understand your reasoning, the fix back in the 2.0.x
days was still "delete the payments, clear out any extraneous
movement transactions, and then re-apply all your payments in order."
;)