Problems selecting text and cutting and pasting

Poggione Pete pete at poggione.org
Fri Jan 23 08:26:55 EST 2009

Yes, I see that exactly. Also double clicking on a word will not
select it. Is there anything to be done about it? Did I FUBAR the
install in a way that did not generate an error? Is something missing?
It was not this way when I ran it under X11. This just started after a
reinstall of Macports and then installing gnucash with the variants I
mentioned earlier.

Pete