Quicken XG 2004 UK

Echo Beach echo.beach at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 25 16:50:55 EST 2009

I am currently winding down my Quicken - as it is no longer supported in
the UK.
I did a test import recently of my accounts.  I have several accounts
linked with transfers.
I haven't started using gnucash in earnest yet, but I do suggest you
create your account structure in advance of the import.
( I plan to re-import afresh once I have my accounts laid out in the
(correct) structure.)
My test import worked but the accounts and categories were imported as
separate 'accounts' all at the same level.
I am in the process of aligning my categories under the parent 'account'
of 'expenditure', bank accounts under 'Assets'/'Current Assets' and
'Debtors' under 'Assets'/'Debtors'.
Echo