Quicken XG 2004 UK

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 04:27:58 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Gary Meager <gary.meager at btinternet.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just heard of you. Is there a way to import Quicken XG 2004 UK version with
> a file that has some 150 accounts going back to 1993 all accounts are
> interlinked by transfers in an out with a huge range of categories etc

The size of the file and number of transactions shouldn't matter; I was able
to import a 20MB QIF file just fine. However, if there are some
peculiarities with the UK version, there could be some massaging required
before doing the import.

Two questions;
1. Will you have one giant QIF file (preferred) or a QIF file per account
(OK but inconvenient)?
2. Could you show a sample transaction? I'd like to see if there is a pound
symbol in the numbers.

-Charles