none

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 20:54:29 EST 2009

OK. I was already doing that but it comes up with a report for all the accounts. I just wanted my charitable giving.

Also, it comes up for the year 2009. Is there a way to specify what year you want?
The above is what I wrote before I started looking at the options. I got what I wanted. Thanks. Coming from Quickbooks, I thought that I would set the options before I created the report.

Thanks,
Harold