Printing Checks

Michael McKay michael.mckay at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 30 00:16:19 EST 2009

There are several options for printing checks.

See the concepts guide, annex D.
http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/guide/appendixd.html

While there are a number of formats included with GNUCash, you might be
better served developing a custom format that includes the text and fields
your client desires.  The choices of what to print are limited.  I do not
see the address in the list of options although I agree it would be very
helpful for mailing the cheques.

Yours,

Michael McKay
MJM Consulting