Large window size. Upgrade issue?

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:50:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:42 AM, <query.20.kumarnospam at spamgourmet.net>wrote:

>  Any Ideas on this folks?
> Its quite scary since thats about 4 years worth of information locked in
> there.

My only idea is that you can use Alt-click in the Gnucash window which is
placed awkwardly and drag it down a bit so that the title bar is in sight.
(You're in Linux right?) Detailed explanation: hold down the Alt key, and
click and drag down anywhere inside the Gnucash window. The whole window
will come down as if you had dragged it down by grabbing the title bar.

Once you have the title bar in sight, you obviously can see the top edges of
the window, and resize the window to your liking.

I just reread your original post and am getting the feeling that resizing
might not work that well. Can you put up a screenshot? I looked at the
screenshots in the archives.

Thanks,

Yawar