Pb in installing gnucash

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Tue Jun 2 15:45:52 EDT 2009

Sorry to ask again !

I have tried as you suggested but it did not work either. cf.
screenshot of terminal attached.
Do you have any ideas ?

Otherwise, you mentionned the fink beginners mailing list. Where do I
find it ? Do you mean it is a fink problem rather than a Gnucash
problem ?

Thank you again for your help

Xavier