Accounts Receivable posting

Martin Malden martin at abledragon.com
Fri Jun 5 01:46:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a new user of GNUCash.

I've set up my chart of accounts, successfully posted transactions
through my checking and credit card accounts, set up my company
details, set up some customers and created some invoices.  Everything
is working OK except...

When I post new invoices the values do not show up in the Accounts
Receivable account.  The descriptions are there, but no values.

So even though I've posted and printed the invoices, the value of
these is not reflected in the Accounts Receivable amount.

Can anyone explain what I'm missing..?

Many thanks,

Martin.
--
Martin Malden
"I Build Great Websites For Small Businesses"

www.AbledragonMarketing.com

Phone: +852 9238 9998
Fax:   +852 3017 0810
Skype: martin70707