Multiple accounts with same number at the same bank.

Amandeep Waraich awaraich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:42:58 EDT 2009

Hi,
  I am a new gnucash user. Quicken is the last thing that I need Windows
for, and I am trying to get rid of it. However, I am having some issues.
  I have a bank at which I hold 5 bank accounts:

* Savings
* Checking
* Home Equity Loan
* Mortgage
* Credit Card

  The first 3 (savings, checking and home equity) all have the same account
number, let's say X. I have created 3 different accounts in gnucash and
linked it to different accounts in AqBanking setup. When I go into each of
these accounts and retrieve the transactions, it retrieves the correct
transactions based on which account I am in. However, it always stuffs all
of the downloaded transactions into the Home Equity Loan account.
  So, when it starts, it knows which gnucash account links to which online
account, but somewhere along the line, it mixes things up.
  I tried searching the mailing list and Google, without any results.
  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Aman