UK. VAT return

Paddy Walker yarelea at paston.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 10:56:54 EDT 2009

	I am running Gnucash 2.2.7 on OpenSuse 11.1.
	I have migrated from QuickBooks. It has not been particularly challenging.
I am a farmer and am using it for business accounts. I now have  7 months
reconciled and wish to start doing my VAT claim through Gnucash.
There is probably a tutorial on this which I have yet to find. Please could
someone point me in the right direction to find this.
	Alternatively I would be interested in contacting any other farmers in UK.
using Gnucash with a view to talking through the problems of using it for
management accounting.
Paddy Walker