What tax line item to use for state UC tax?

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:09:46 EDT 2009

I'm using GNU Cash for my personal accounts. I've been posting my gross pay,
and recording the tax deductions to a set of tax-related accounts, as
suggested in the GNU Cash tutorial (very helpful document, btw).

I've associated each tax account with the appropriate tax line item (TXF
Category). However, I cannot find an item for my state's UC (Unemployment
Compensation?) tax. I live and work in Pennslyvania, and the item in
question appears on my pay stubs as 'PA UC - Employee'.

Does anyone know which category I should use?

Thanks!

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper at gmail.com