Launch Gnucash with applet

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 08:47:51 EDT 2009

It took me a while to understand what to do because I am a beginner
but I finally succeeded !
And I'm glad to have read about so many things for 3 weeks. I feel
like crashing into a parallel universe. I'd like to understand more
things. What should I read or do to become more familiar with all this?

I do not need to modify the second line because I do not use this
method of launch.

Thank you very much

Xavier LAROSE