account/xfer assignment upon OFX import?

Brian Reichert reichert at numachi.com
Tue Jun 30 10:54:12 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 09:59:22AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I'm afraid that there is no rule-based mapping where you could
> import this kind of rule.
>
> However, all is not lost.  Turn on bayesian matching.  Then it will
> learn from previous assignments and apply those mappings to future
> imports.

So - you're suggesting I pre-process the OFX records before importing
them?  That sounds reasonable.

A new question: how do I encode transfers to other accounts via
OFX?  Can I also describe split transactions?  Examples of the above
anywhere?

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert at numachi.com>
55 Crystal Ave. #286			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842