GC Won't Load

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:42:33 EST 2009

Steve,

As a first action, could you try to download and install the Gnucash
Portable from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucashportable/ and try to
start it up. GC Portable keeps all its program and data files in one folder
which you choose (I chose my Documents folder) so it's not affected by any
adverse settings in any other folders.

HTH