custom reports

Michael McKay michael.mckay at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 1 22:41:46 EST 2009

Seems so.  I had the same reaction at first but after working with it for a
few hours, I found it wasn't all that bad.  One benefit is that it gives a
lot more flexibility than many other programs with custom report editors.
Quicken or Quickbooks are really limited in this regard.  Even some of the
big enterprise systems with fancy report editors have limitations.  GNU
Cash, on the other hand, appears to have plenty of GNU Cash users and
developers around the planet who, apparently, don't sleep and who are
willing to lend a hand.  Some may have already developed that custom report
you are looking for.

If you know what you want, ask and you may get it.

Yours,

Michael McKay
MJM Consulting
613.724.8169